A 2nd year PhD student, a couple thousand mile move, a neurotic cat, and a loyal husband. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Thus far, the word count is high. I have tons of writing to do, but I feel like I'm in an okay place. I need to take a break from typing, so I'm going to read some articles a bit and relax early tonight (maybe even catch the last SNL before the election). Plus, tomorrow we get an extra hour with the time change. Tomorrow I'll try to complete the draft of the issues paper so I can send it to a friend for review. I started my reflection paper and added information about my disseration plans. I'm not quite sure what that paper is supposed to look like, so although I wrote 300+ words on it today, I'm not sure how many will make it to the final count in the end. But, that's fine I guess because I am writing with a purpose...

After tomorrow, it's time to get the research paper going. I have data analysis to do (although the data is all collected luckily). I think I can, I think I can....

No comments: