A 2nd year PhD student, a couple thousand mile move, a neurotic cat, and a loyal husband. Doesn't that sound like fun?

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Well, the InaDiWriMo is going okay thus far. I'm making progress with the issues paper. I want to finish a draft this weekend to send off to a friend to review while I start on my research paper. I need to keep the reflection/cover piece in mind as I work on this as well... I don't want to completely leave that to the last minute. words words words.

I don't have much else to do this weekend, work wise, other than to write. And personally, we just need to do some laundry so there's clean underwear in the house (!) and buy groceries so we can eat. Not too bad on the chore front.

Back to writing. I'm at 600-some words thus far today.

No comments: